Date(s) - 10/02/2021
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Online Launch Wednesday 10 February (10am)
The Be Ready B2B (Business to Business) Learning Network is a fully supported programme for Owners/Managers of Devon-based businesses to learn how to unlock business growth by being more inclusive and accessible.
Our facilitated monthly meetings will enable participants to understand how to recruit, retain and develop a diverse workforce, as well as develop a business reputation that attracts more customers (enabling easier access to the ‘Purple Pound‘). We will provide opportunities to connect with other business owners and managers to share practical ideas and solutions. Participating businesses will also be supported to progress to the Disability Confident Leader award.
Whilst we will be launching the B2B Learning Network as an online event, once the Coronavirus lock down period is confirmed to be over, we will host the networks across the county (in Plymouth, Exeter, Newton Abbot and Barnstaple).
Our offer: Practical support to help your business harness the talent of individuals to the benefit of your business – DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Our ask of you: just 2 to 3 hours of your time each month to develop inclusive and accessible processes to grow your business, increase productivity and enhance your reputation. Get ahead of your competitors and access a share of the “Purple Pound” market worth £274 billion a year.
- Facilitated business to business networking and learning forum (initially online, then across Devon)
- Meet as a trusted group of business leaders and managers every month for 2-3 hours
- Solutions-focused process to help you identify, challenge and manage diversity and inclusive practices in your workplace
- Sessions supported by organisations and individuals with lived experience to share practical ideas and solutions
- Telephone and on-site support available between sessions by the Be Ready Employer Hub team and specialist providers
- Support available to progress your organisation through the Disability Confident awards (seen as a “Badge of Honour” to enhance a business’ reputation)
- Programme delivered free of charge to employers
To book your place on the Launch Event, follow this link to visit our EventBrite booking page. We will confirm your place by email. Or if you want more details about the Be Ready B2B Learning Network, use this link to contact Learning Network facilitator Sue Windley.