Date(s) - 05/12/2020
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Categories No Categories
PLYMOUTH LAUNCH EVENT POSTPONED
Awaiting details of alternative date / on-line delivery
The Be Ready B2B Learning Network is a fully supported programme for Devon-based employers to learn and understand how to recruit, retain and develop a diverse workforce. The B2B Learning Netwoork programme will be launched once the Coronavirus lockdown period is confirmed to be over. Please feel free to register your interest in the form below.
Our offer: Practical ways to help your business harness the talent of individuals to the benefit of your business – DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Our ask of you: just 2 to 3 hours of your time every 5 to 6 weeks for 12 sessions to develop inclusive and accessible processes to grow your business, increase productivity and enhance your reputation. Get ahead of your competitors and learn how to access the “Purple Pound” market worth £249 billion a year.
- Facilitated business to business networking and learning forums in your local area
- Meet as a trusted group of business leaders and managers every 5-6 weeks for 2-3 hours a time for a maximum of 12 facilitated sessions
- Solutions-focused process to help you identify, challenge and manage disability and diversity in your workplace
- Sessions supported by organisations and individuals with lived experience to share practical ideas and solutions
- Telephone and on-site support available between sessions by the Be Ready Employer Hub team and specialist providers
- Opportunities to meet up with the other B2B Learning Networks across the county
- Support will be provided to progress your organisation through the Disability Confident awards – often seen as a “Badge of Honour” to enhance your business reputation
- Programme delivered free of charge to employers
When we have new launch dates, the Be Ready B2B Learning Network will be running these networks across the county (in Plymouth, Exeter, Torbay and North Devon) plus additional inter-company networks for larger organisations. Please register your interest by contacting Learning Network facilitator Sue Windley.