B2B Learning Networks
Learn from the business experts - You!
Business to Business Learning Networks
Covid-19 Update: As the lock down restrictions reduce the opportunity for face to face meetings, we have postponed these networks until we can be assured of people’s safety and well-being. If the restrictions continue into autumn 2020, we will look to establish these networks online, with the aim to return to on-site meetings when possible.
The Be Ready B2B Learning Network is a fully supported programme for Devon-based employers to learn and understand how to recruit, retain and develop a diverse workforce.
Our offer: Practical ways to help your business harness the talent of individuals to the benefit of your business – DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Our ask of you: just 2 to 3 hours of your time every month to develop inclusive and accessible processes to grow your business, increase productivity and enhance your reputation. Get ahead of your competitors and learn how to access the “Purple Pound” market worth £249 billion a year.
- Facilitated business to business networking and learning forums in your local area
- Meet as a trusted group of business and charity leaders and managers every 5-6 weeks for 2-3 hours a time for a maximum of 12 facilitated sessions
- Solutions-focused process to help you identify, manage and support disability and diversity in your workplace
- Sessions supported by organisations and individuals with lived experience of disability to share practical ideas and solutions
- Telephone and on-site support available between sessions by the Be Ready Employer Hub team and specialist providers
- Opportunities to meet up with the other B2B Learning Networks across the county
- Support will be provided to progress your organisation through the Disability Confident awards – often seen as a “Badge of Honour” to enhance your business reputation
- Programme delivered free of charge to employers
The Be Ready B2B Learning Network will be running across the county (in Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay and North Devon) once the corona-virus lock down is completed. Please go to our events page where the outline for each event is provided and you can register your interest for us to contact you once dates are confirmed. Alternatively please contact Sue Windley, Lead facilitator for the B2B Learning Networks.